Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Refit Part Three: Fittings and more fittings

Well I had written a piece to go here but I don't seem to have saved it so I'll post the photos anyway! We have got most of the fittings back in, only the pushpit, pulpit, radar mast and some tie downs to go! I started counting fittings but lost count at 70 ( and times that by an average of four bolts or screws!). We have started painting the topsides, we are just doing it by hand as we don't want to pay a fortune for a lovely spray paint to then be worried all the time about scratching it! And since we manoeuvre like a long keeled beamy yacht in marinas built for racing fin keelers the scratching part is inevitable! I won't say when we hope to be in the water for fear of jinxing things!!
Jim replacing fittings Looking a bit more cluttered!
Tori painting the keel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home